GDAX is the Global Digital Asset Exchange that is known site for the cryptocurrency exchange operations. The GDAX and popular website Coinbase have same owners. And both of them provide same services, but gdax is the highly suitable choice for the professional traders. One interesting fact is the biggest financial players back both GDAX and Coinbase. The resource works well with the popular kinds of the coins like Litecoin, Bitcoin, and Ethereum, however, supports the fiat money such as dollar and euro. In following article, we are going to review some important points of the service, and we will discuss the functionality and more.
One more interesting feature is the stop-order. If you use it means that service can sell you the specified amount of the coins in case price falls to some line. Suppose you’re interested in such risky activity as the margin trading, you will try this at GDAX.
- There’s the table that shows the real-time market details, displaying how its prices change;
- The flexible API will allow the secure and programmatic trading tools that is the best chance for the professional traders;
- The USD balances will reach to $250,000
- GDAX makes use of cold storage for the customers’ money that is one safest way possible;
- Low costs.
- Fiat or crypto and crypto or crypto pairs include ETH/BTC, BTC/USD, LTC/BTC, ETH/USD, LTC/EUR, LTC/USD, BTC/GBP, BTC/EUR, and more;
- Account verification is essential.
- The service isn’t international & residents of a few countries will not get an access to this;
- Only the popular altcoins are accessible at GDAX;
The experienced traders can be highly satisfied by many functions or special features that GDAX needs to offer. But, if you are the newcomer, you might try such service, as well–interface is simple and after some trades, probably you will understand this process.